New House Congratulations Messages
- Sincere New House Wishes
- Funny New House Messages
What to Write to Congratulate Someone on a New Home
Buying a home is usually the largest purchase people make in their lives. Hard work has gone into the process starting long before the sold sign ends up in the front yard. Recognize the accomplishment. Congratulate a person who bought a new home by expressing the excitement and pride you feel when you think of the person being blessed with a new house.
- A new home is a great place to make new memories. I hope you have many wonderful memories coming in your future.
- Don't just enjoy your new home, enjoy the people who live in it.
- We’re really proud of you for getting that home that you have been dreaming of getting. We hope you enjoy the new house. Congratulations!
- Moving is a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! We hope your new home provides you years of enjoyment and a peaceful retreat from the rest of the busy world.
- Your new house looks like the perfect place to raise a family. Congratulations on your smart purchase. It will be a good place for you guys.
- Congratulations on the new address, the new house, and all of the other experiences that you will have as a homeowner.
- We’re praying that God will bless you with the house that you bought and that God will use you guys to be a blessing to your neighbors.
- If you ever need to borrow any tool to do work on your new house, just let me know and you can come over and borrow it. If I have time, I’ll even help you do some of the work.
- You've bought such a beautiful house. I can tell that you guys have great taste and that you really thought things through before making your decision.
- Now that you have a big empty house, maybe you guys can fill it up with children… Just a suggestions, no pressure.
- People used to say that once you have bought a house, you have really made it successfully in life. Even though I don’t think home ownership is as much of a high status thing as it used to be, you have proved that you have “made it” through your character and your actions. Congratulations on the new house too!.
- We’re glad that you didn't move too far away, because we are still planning on hanging out with you guys. Congratulations! See you soon!
- I know people say that a house is just a house and the people in the house make it a home, but you guys have a beautiful home and a beautiful house. Congratulations!
- We were happy to hear that you are “moving on up.” We are wishing you continued success and happiness in your new house.
- They say that real estate is all about location, location, location. You got a house in a great location, and it’s a pretty house. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on buying a new castle. We hope all is well in the kingdom, and that God will bless the royal family. Long live the King and the Queen. I’m looking forward to hearing good news about an heir to the throne.
Use these if you want to say something funny in your congratulations card.
- If I was your dog, I'd be excited about your new house. I'd have plenty of room to run around, but I'd be most excited about the "Roof!"
- Congratulations to you for moving, and congratulations to me for not having to help you move!
- I was expecting that you found yourself shelter, but you have exceeded my expectations. Nice place!
- I'm glad you got a nice place of your own, so now I can come and bother you.
- Your house is sweet. It's good to see it go to such a nice family.
- Your biggest mistake was letting me know where you live. Now I'll be visiting often.
- Did you find the house, or did the house find you? You guys are perfect for each other.
- It's just a house without you. Now that you're in it, it's a beautiful home.
- Now that your house hunting is over, you can relax. As long as keeping up a house and yard work is your idea of relaxation, you'll be very relaxed.
- "House" it going in your new house? I hope it's going well.