Son Birthday Card Messages
What to Write to Your Son
When your son is having a birthday, it's an opportunity to reflect on his life and celebrate what he has accomplished thus far in his life as well as compliment him and look to the future. Birthdays give you an unique opportunity to say something that you would not necessarily say to your son under normal circumstances.
When you write to him, have fun writing the message and write something that you really mean. Build esteem while acknowledging that you have enjoyed having him as your child. The following examples are various spins on positive remarks about your son. The occasion also deserves a good joke if you want to make it funny. Either way you decide, the expectation is for you to put some thought into what you write in your son's birthday card. This resource will help you accomplish the goal.
Son Birthday Messages
- The day you were born was a day we were blessed with a great son. Happy birthday!
- Son, we are proud of the young man you've become. Seeing you grow in character as you grow older gives us great joy.
- It’s fun to think back about when you were a baby and other fun times when you were very young and growing up. We’re looking forward to seeing what comes from your future, and we’re wishing you an awesome birthday.
- I know you are getting older, but to me you will always be my baby. I love you very much. (Birthday message from mom)
- Happy birthday son! I am wishing you the very best things in the coming year and in life.
- May God guide you with his loving hand and bless you as His own as you turn another year older. We know that you were made and given to us for a great purpose, just as baby Jesus was a gift to Mary and Joseph. Happy birthday! We’re praying for you.
- Every year you get older, I start feeling older. Maybe that’s because I am getting older too. Whatever the reason, I’m blaming you for making me feel old. Happy Birthday!
- We love you very much, and we’re very proud of what you've become as you have gotten older. Here’s to one more year of awesome! Happy birthday son!
- You have not only been a blessing as a son. As you matured, you have become a good friend. I appreciate that you still want to hang out with your old dad. Happy birthday! (Birthday Message from Dad)
- Sons like you are a valuable treasure to a parent. I am proud to be your parent. I want to wish you a very happy birthday.
- Having a son like you is one of the greatest joys in my life, so your birthday is a joyous occasion fit for celebration.
- When I first laid eyes on you on your actual birth day, I knew you would be a lot of fun. It turns out that I was right. Happy birthday to my son who is still fun.
- Having a baby is one of the most amazing things you could ever do, but having a baby who grows up the way you are turning out is even more exciting. Happy birthday to you! We’re very proud of you.
- I’m praying that God blesses you with all the things that He’s generous enough to give you. I am wishing you the best birthday you can have.
- No one knows how long they get to live, but our time with you has been nothing short of a blessing. Your birthday is a good time to remember and be grateful for our time. We're wishing you a happy birthday as we celebrate your life and how you have been a blessing to us!
- The great thing about having a baby boy, is that you get to see them grow up to be young men. You are turning out to be a fine young man.
- Your birth was just the beginning of many birthdays. It was just the beginning of many blessings to me as a parent.