Graduation Card Messages
What to Write in a Graduation Card
Writing in a graduation card doesn't take a P.H.D., but it can feel that challenging. Usually there is some sort of message already in the card, but figuring out how to say congratulations is difficult. Use the following graduation messages as examples to help write in a card.
Keep in mind that graduation is a time of celebration, so the message should be positive and hopeful. It is a time when it is also appropriate to give a little advice or inspiration if you would like. Make your card stand out by offering some unique words. Giving the graduate something challenging to think about will help him or her refocus energy on the next positive step. Writing something funny will give the graduation something to help relieve stress.
- Congratulations on your graduation! We know you have worked hard, and we look forward to seeing you reap the benefits.
- Graduation is an exciting time to think about possibilities and look for opportunities. We hope you are able to find both. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation! You have earned your title as graduate.
- Congratulations graduate! We hope that this is just the beginning of many new titles you will acquire throughout your life.
- Education is one of the most understated assets someone can possess. Don’t stop learning now. Keep learning the rest of your life. Then you will graduate life with honors.
- Congratulations! It’s awesome to know you are graduating and growing as a person. We hope you continue to grow and challenge yourself.
- Graduation doesn't mark the end of goals and challenges. The education you have is a tool to meet the real world challenges you will face, which are much greater than any found in a classroom.
- Congratulations graduate! Keep working hard and strive for excellence, and you will surely be successful.
- The diploma, like money, is merely paper. Both are valuable for what they represent and allow you to do.
- You have chosen and proven yourself worthy to join the well educated. Keep choosing your associations wisely.
Funny Graduation Card Messages