- You are an inspiration to those who know you. Thanks!
- Proud is the word for how I'm feeling. Amazing is the word for what you are.
- You deserve a huge congratulations, but I couldn't fit it in your card.
- I love it when I'm right. In this case I knew you would be successful.
- Thanks for giving me a reason to brag.
- Great things start out small. You are an example.
- There are not enough reasons to celebrate in life. Have fun! You deserve it.
- Look how small accomplishments add up over time to become something way bigger!
- When I think about how far you've come, I wonder how far you'll go. I know there's greatness in your future.
- Be confident in yourself. It's not arrogance when you can back up your attitude with action.
- You are proof that good things do happen to good people.
- Just thinking about how hard you've worked makes me tired.
- Just when I thought you couldn't impress me any more that you already have, you go and do it again!
- I'm disappointed that my expectations weren't high enough for your performance.
- Good things come to those who deserve them. You definitely deserve the good things coming your way.
- How can I express the pride I have for you using words that exist? I need to make up a word to say 'Congratu-did-it-lations!'
- I am pleased to see your success, and I'm a little jealous too.
- When did you grow up to be such an amazing person? Your growth and accomplishments seem to come naturally.
- Please do something for me. Take the time to enjoy the blessings that you have been given. It's always okay to be happy.
- Keep up the good work and I'll keep up the congratulations.
- Keep giving me reasons to be proud. And keep giving me reasons to give you congratulations gifts.
Writing a Congratulations Card Message
Keep these general tips in mind when saying congratulations:
- Compliment the person and any accomplishments.
- Be specific.
- Don't act too surprised of their accomplishments. Communicate confidence and enthusiasm.
- Wish the person continued success in their hopeful future.
- Jokes can work well because it's a happy occasion. Use good taste.
- Check out the great examples on this site.